To do or not to do, that is the question. Well, it’s not a good question – better to do, get it over with, and ask questions later :).
- We found the genes that allowed plants to colonise land 500 million years ago
- Ageing: how our 'epigenetic clocks' slow down as we get older
- How we solved the Greek monkey mystery – and found an important clue to Bronze Age world
- How we spotted a potential new planet around the sun's neighbouring star
- Tech firms are winning the AI race because they understand data – other sectors need to catch up
I want more!
For more, read the book!