“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.” George Bernard Shaw
- Silicon Valley wants to read your mind – here's why you should be worried
- Cannibalism is common in the animal kingdom – here's why for humans it's the ultimate taboo
- Plants can tell time even without a brain – here's how
- Flat-Earther 'Mad' Mike Hughes prepares to launch himself to space – here's how far he's likely to get
- Who won the war? We did, says everyone
I want more!
For more, read the book!