“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.” George Bernard Shaw
- Inequality now extends to people's DNA
- To fight climate change, science must be mobilised like it was in World War II
- Space may soon become a war zone – here's how that would work
- Evolution tells us we might be the only intelligent life in the universe
- Why children with poor language skills often have mental health difficulties
I want more!
For more, read the book!