“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.” George Bernard Shaw
- Crucible: the science behind why watching others playing video games has become so popular
- Coronavirus: why we're using llamas to help fight the pandemic
- Working from home: Twitter reveals why we’re embracing it
- Coronavirus: how to beat anxiety when going back to work
- Autonomous cars could revolutionise transport for disabled people – if we change the way we design
I want more!
For more, read the book!