“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.” George Bernard Shaw
- Curious Kids: how does heat travel through space if space is a vacuum?
- Land animal diversity was stable for millions of years, before humans came along – new study
- How the oldest evidence of movement could change what we know about life on Earth
- Farewell, Opportunity: rover dies, but its hugely successful Mars mission is helping us design the next one
- Interior design of the future will seem like magic
I want more!
For more, read the book!