“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.” George Bernard Shaw
- We found the genes that allowed plants to colonise land 500 million years ago
- Ageing: how our 'epigenetic clocks' slow down as we get older
- How we solved the Greek monkey mystery – and found an important clue to Bronze Age world
- How we spotted a potential new planet around the sun's neighbouring star
- Tech firms are winning the AI race because they understand data – other sectors need to catch up
I want more!
For more, read the book!