“This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.” George Bernard Shaw
- Narcissists: why we need to take better care of them
- Is your cat in pain? Its facial expression could hold a clue
- Quantum physics: our study suggests objective reality doesn't exist
- Shape of the universe: could it be curved, not flat?
- How simple policy changes can help us age better and prevent cognitive decline
I want more!
For more, read the book!